menu

Cat Story | Belling The Cat Story | Cat Story In English | Who Will Bell Cat Story PDF

 

Cat Story | Belling The Cat Story | Cat Story In English | Who Will Bell Cat Story PDF

This is the second part of Motu Patlu's story. I am sharing with you some good and bad moments spent with Motu Patlu, you will enjoy reading. It's not a story, it's a true story, you know what happened. So let's get started. cat story. 



I saved Motu Patlu and kept them at home, but I didn't think that I would plant them, I thought if they would at least learn to eat then they would stay like neighborhood cats and stay like neighborhood cats. And then I had no idea what to know and what to keep in order to take care of a cat. When I felt what I saw them, I acted like that. At first it was very difficult to feed them because they were so small. They seem to be about two weeks old, pet life care blog.

Cat Story | Belling The Cat Story | Cat Story In English | Who Will Bell Cat Story PDF

The new doffer bottles at home were the bottles used to oil a machine cycle or bike, I washed the bottle and tried to feed it by leaking the lid. But they can't eat, because what if the lid is narrow, the lid is hard so they don't want to put it in their mouth. So I bought new milk bottles from the market for them, But here too the problem was that the nipple was normal, meant for human baby milk. And the cat's mouth is small, he can't eat. I tried to feed them by force

Now Motu is my life. But in the beginning Patlu was more attractive and Patlu was very clever from the start, Motu could not be fed because Motu is very stupid. Couldn't suck milk and Patlu knows exactly what is feeding and once he takes the nipple in his mouth, she won't let it go. You may be thinking why am I telling Motu who is He and Patlu who is Shi, actually at the beginning I did not know who is who but now I know that Motu is a boy and Patlo is a girl. cat story.

Anyway, this is how they learned to drink milk from a bottle. After two weeks I started giving milk in a small plate, At first he could not eat once or twice but after forcing his mouth into milk he started eating. I made a bed for them to sleep in that night, but they didn't sleep there. Both will sleep in my bed. In the beginning, Motu's habit was to sleep sitting at the feet and Patlu sleeping sitting on top of the human body, The Motu habits have changed but the Patlu habits still remain. A month passed like this.

Cat Story | Belling The Cat Story | Cat Story In English | Who Will Bell Cat Story PDF

One day I brought a packet of ready-made cat food To try they will eat or not, if they do, I will bring it again later. I was surprised to see that they were playing in the drawing room and I cut the packet in the kitchen, they came running to the kitchen after smelling it and looking for if there is any food to eat. And the two of them are eating like this, we are crazy with laughter. They licked the plate completely empty in seconds. 

Many days passed like this, they learned to eat, learned to do everything, but I fell in love with them so much that I could not think of leaving them. And not just me and all the members of my family, I mean everyone has loved them so much that no one can think of leaving them. 

The rainy season has started. Hey during the monsoon we have a lot of leeches here, The problem is that Motu Patlu started bringing in leeches from outside. Then they grew up and used to go outside and when they went outside the leeches would catch them and they would come to the leech-purified house. And I couldn't get over it, sometimes it's caught in the eyes, sometimes it's caught in the mouth, sometimes it's caught in the nose, there's leeches all around. 

Cat Story | Belling The Cat Story | Cat Story In English | Who Will Bell Cat Story PDF

Then I started tying both of them. This time was really hard for them and for me, It felt so bad but there was no way. I used to keep them in the same place all day, there was food, there was water, there was a place for toilet. Sometimes when it wasn't raining, I would go out with it and bring it back. 

In this way, they had grown up so much that I still did not know who was a boy and who was a girl? I thought Motu was a girl because Motu looked so beautiful that I knew Motu was a girl. Then from one day a boy cat started coming outside the house everyday and also started calling everyday. And Motu was very afraid, Motu is already afraid of everyone. Patlur usage changed, cat story.

Patlu himself kept following the boy cat and moving in front of him, I myself did not understand what was going on. Because Patlu was not even big enough to have intercourse then, but Patlu started to behave like that. Then after some time passed, I realized that Patlur was pregnant by looking at Patlur's stomach. Then came the day of patlur giving birth. 


The story of that day won't last in one page so I'll tell it separately if you want to know definitely keep an eye on the next page.


It is written by Mangala:



Moat useful item for your cat !👇

1 : https://amzn.to/3CNAdnC

2 : https://amzn.to/44Bl4Sn

3 : https://amzn.to/3XrRvzX

4 : https://amzn.to/3Ny76tA

5 : https://amzn.to/42Y3PJp

6 : https://amzn.to/3NODJVc

7 : https://amzn.to/42VteU9

8 : https://amzn.to/3D5yZo1

9 : https://amzn.to/3PyEh2y

10 : https://amzn.to/3JTY4pN




No comments:

Post a Comment

rainbow kitten surprise | kitten food | cute kitten | kitten heels

What Not to Feed? Baby food /Too Much Milk causes loose/watery feces - Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coa t - Onion and Garlic ...